Monday, November 5, 2012

Meep meep

(Source)
THIS is what I've felt like lately. I've been running my ass off lately, and finally ran out of road.

The good thing, though, is that I've got the next two days free from work. With no plans tomorrow, that might even mean a blog! ... but given my track record lately, holding your breath on that isn't a good idea. Plus, holding your breath until some time tomorrow? What kind of super-powered lungs do you HAVE?!

Remember that whole "writing WHO KILLED HERMES? during NaNoWriMo" thing I mentioned a few weeks ago? Yeah... I gave up on that before it even started -- with good reason, though! And by good things, I mean the pile of "TO DO" things that I've set up for myself. Here's a few things from that pile:

  • Talking to Jynni
  • Work on my articles for a (free) local paper to try and gain exposure as a serious writer
  • Regular ol' work at Murphy's
  • Writing WKH? when I'm not doing either of those
  • D&D night with Steev and Megan (and others)
  • Trying to not be a complete and total hermit
It's an exhausting list, and that's not even all of it. I'm trying not to neglect you, blog... but sometimes it happens. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off work, and I'm going to go home and work on figuring out... WHO KILLED HERMES?!



(Okay... that was a pretty weak ending. Feel free to flog me for it)

0 comments:

Post a Comment