Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Ramblings TV!

THE FIRST RRTV VIDEO IS UP!


The editing work was quick, so it's not much of a video this first time around, but I was a little pressed for time (and much later than planned!). But, now that it's up, you can expect more! Nate and Em are both tweeting me about videos that they are wanting to film RIGHT NOW, and I've got sooooo many ideas.

It'll probably be a few weeks before I have a video up with lots of editing work on there, but I think I might try a "Riverside Vlog" soon. Maybe even tomorrow, since I have the day off because one of my long-time friends is getting married.

Anyway, my battery is dying, so we'll see if I can get any more ideas rolling around after I get home, plug in, and cool down. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice start. run the credits longer, please, I don't read that fast and I was interested in these folks! Thanks

Post a Comment