Saturday, November 6, 2010

It’s a nostalgia type of day

tootsie

 

Fellow 90’s kids, do you recognize why that wrapper would’ve been as good as gold to any of us, back in the day? If you don’t, be ashaaaaaamed.

 

Tootsie Roll Pops were what I was SO EXCITED about when I was a little kid, even though I didn’t like very many of the flavors. Because if you saw that star-shooting Native American, YOU COULD GET ONE FOR FREE! All you had to do was take the rare, prized wrapper to a store and BAM! Free Tootsie Roll Pop!

 

I saw one of these at work, when a guest asked me to throw away their kid’s wrapper. It made me chuckle, so I looked up pictures on Google Images and found that one somewhere, don’t remember where.

 

The last few days have been really nostalgia-filled anyway. I’ve seen people talking online about all sorts of shows that I used to watch way back when, like Are You Afraid of the Dark? and Secret World of Alex Mack, and the SNICK line-up. Oh, and the always unforgettable Legends of the Hidden Temple. Not to mention a recent crack-fic idea I had for Green Lantern to be mixed with Captain Planet… Open-mouthed smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment