Friday, April 2, 2010

Today is a great day

Ever have one of those days where it feels like nothing can go wrong? For me, that’s today, and I fucking LOVE it.

 

Today started off kind of rough. I was tired as hell at work from midnight-ish to around 5 or 6am. Started waking up a bit more around then (which figures, since it was just a little before I got off work), and the coworker who was relieving me is the new one that I’ve got an interest in. =D

 

So after watching a fun episode of Supernatural and writing out a list of things I need to buy soon(ish), I went to sleep around 11am. Got a decent amount of rest, and woke up pretty happy around 6pm. Caffeine soon followed, since I’m not entirely sure I’m human without it (especially since I’ve been without nicotine for two weeks), and then I had a fit of brilliance! … BOOSTER GOLD MOVIE!

 

 

 

For now, that’s the only image I’ve got for ya, but I’m going to see what I can do pretty soon. I’ve spent the last hour or so trying to work out an image in Photoshop the way I want (with the actor I want in the costume), but as I’ve mentioned on my main site, I’m not that great with Photoshop.

 

I suppose I could have at least thrown a mock version of film poster credits on to there too, but not so much without the actor I’m thinking of for Booster. A friend of mine that I moderate with at 9thWonders is going to be getting a message about it veeery soon, see if he can help out. =D

 

Anyway, yeah. I’m really excited because this day got a lot better when I got the idea to write a Booster Gold movie. It’s not only the first real fit of inspiration in a long time, but it’s the first thing in quite a while that’s just felt really right. I think I’m going to have a lot of fun with it.

 

I’ll leave you with that, and in the style of Blue Beetle Ted Kord (who has a good chance of being in the movie), I leave you with this: BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment