Tuesday, April 5, 2011

8 days left!

Only eight more days until I’m on the east coast, hopefully having a damn good time.

 

So, it’s been a little while since I blogged last. I’ve started my job at 7-11, and I’m pretty sure things are over with the Ramada – I just haven’t gotten the official word that they are. I like 7-11 a lot, though, and it’s cool to have a job that I enjoy. I’m more active, I see a lot of customers, and there’s always something to do.

 

Last night was D&D night with S. and a few friends, and as far as I’m concerned, it was a lot of fun. Part of it is that I’m getting out of the house and hanging out with people rather than just my dog, and part of it is that D&D can be pretty fun with the right group.

 

Right now, I’m leeching some wifi at my grandma’s house to blog, and heading home soon to watch the season finale of No Ordinary Family. I’m going to head off, but with my trip starting next week, I hope to blog more. If nothing else, I’ve set up this blog for email posting, so I can post that way.

2 comments:

M.R.P. said...

THE EAST COAST AWAITS TO RECEIVE YOU.

ninjamony said...

Woot Woot to everything being awesome!

Post a Comment