Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where am I now?

SeaTac_wifi

 

Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, AKA Sea-Tac!

 

Today is the day that I fly to Lehigh Valley International, to go on my east coast trip! It’s extremely exciting, although I know I’ll be super-tired when I get there around midnight (EST). Sure, that’s only 9pm here, but I had to get up at freaking FOUR A.M. to be ready for the string of buses that got me here.

 

It’s definitely more cost-effective to bus, even if it’s not convenient. From Hoquiam station to Olympia Transit Center (50-60 miles) cost me $3, and from there to SeaTac (another 40-ish miles) cost a total $5.50 between two buses. Unless you’ve got super-generous friends that are willing to cover most of the gas costs – or whose cars get GREAT mileage – then you’re not going to be able to get a ride to SeaTac for that kind of price.

 

There is going to be a lot of awesome on this trip. I’ll be meeting up with two awesome people – @Fizzgig168 and @XTheForce – when I get in to the airport, and crashing with @non_sensei. Concerts and explorations are in the works, and I’m going to touch a dinosaur fossil whether the Museum of Natural History wants me to or not. (I’ve always been a dinosaur enthusiast – see this rant.)

 

Hopefully, I’ll be feeling better and will be able to put up some awesome travel videos. I’ve been kinda sick since the day before yesterday, but I’m getting better quick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment