Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blargh!

I mentioned yesterday that I've become a 7-11 wage-slave, and I don't actually mean that negatively, because I like my job. There is one thing I don't like about it, though: it gives me fuck-all for time (and energy) to do a lot of things.

That's the main reason that I'm not blogging as much as before -- when I'm done running around that store for 8-10 hours (and probably a couple miles worth of running around), I have no desire to walk a half-mile to the nearest place I could get online, which is my grandma's. But I don't have much of an excuse, since I have a smartphone and can just email a post (like this one). So I'm going to keep that in mind, and try to be better at that whole "remembering" thing.

Today was pretty uneventful. Pretty much all I did was wake up, get ready for work, take a bus to work, and... you guessed it, I worked. I was still in a pretty good mood from last night's Canucks win, though. And I have Friday off, so I just need to make it through tomorrow (easy enough). Speaking of the Canucks' win, there was a story on the news last night about a group in Seattle that's interested in bringing the NHL to Washington. It's an exciting possibility, but still some time off; to comply with various requirements, they'd probably need a new arena, and I don't see that happening soon.

Alright, there's lots of cops going across the bridge in front of my house, and I'm going to work on my alibi. I mean.........

I'm going to write. That's what I'll do. No need for an alibi beyond that, right? :D
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment