Sunday, June 3, 2012

Project: COIN BANK

In the true fashion of the supergeek, a project has begun! Someone bought me some small plaster coin banks lately, and I got bored yesterday -- so I started painting them.

The coin banks are in the shape of an elephant and a train, and when I started painting them, the idea came to mind. The glorious dream of coins being protected by the best among us -- those few elite metahumans that represent us. In that fashion, the train and the elephant are slowly revealing their secret superhero identities: The Flash Train and Superphant! Next time I go to the dollar store, I'm thinking about picking up more of these, and painting the core Justice League: Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman to add to the rest.

I'm definitely not the best artist, but it's still a nice little distraction from The Crap that's been going on. When they're a little further along, I'll post pictures, but I'm not sure how long that'll take. I work the next five days -- and I'm off of graveyard! It's about damn time I'm on a "normal" schedule! :D

1 comments:

kelly said...

That project sounds adorable!

Post a Comment