Friday, March 4, 2011

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna walk into this wall

Have I mentioned before that I wear glasses? And that I'm pretty much blind without them?

Yeah, it was a lot of fun this morning, when I went to put my glasses on, and a lens popped out. I thought "No big, lenses pop out sometimes, I'll just pop it back in...", until I realized that the frame had broken. So I had to spend $10 that I don't really have to spare, to get the Wal-Mart optometrist's assistant to put my lenses in an identical frame. They said I'm lucky; they only had the one duplicate of my frame available still.

So that was my morning crisis, and even a short time unable to see makes me appreciate my glasses again. I kind of want contacts again, but I don't have $60 to spare at my normal optometrist, and it's more spendy at Wal-Mart's optometrist.

Now, it's almost Jeopardy time, which will be followed by Smallville time and Supernatural time. Figured I'd blog it up now, so that I don't forget. I'm using commercial breaks to organize my music. Didn't think I was serious yesterday, when I said I could go on and on about my Zune and music collection? I could, and it'd be easy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try for a job that I probably won't get, and hopefully hang out with some local friends for their daughter's birthday party. Fun!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment