Thursday, March 3, 2011

In fearful day, in raging night…

I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is that today’s probably going to be a little bit boring to read, because I’ve spent most of my waking hours at (or on the way to) work. Which is good, because I’m making money – even if its not really enough to pay bills, or any of that.

 

That’s kind of why I decided to go with the Blue Lantern Corps oath, as inspiration for this post’s title. For non-geeks, it’s a DC Comics thing tying into the Green Lantern comics, and Blue Lanterns are symbols of hope, which is something I could use lately. A ‘trademark phrase’ for them would be “All will be well”, something that I need to keep reminding myself of – despite money being tighter and tighter right now, all will be well in time.

 

I mentioned good news too, right? Can’t just be depressing and shit, right? The good news is that today is the end of my work week, which means the next three days off to find… something! Something to do, something to blog about doing. I’ve got some things I need to do (like job searching), and some stuff that I want to do (like get some exercise, and hook up my SNES).

 

There was one good part about today – I made a new YouTube platoonofpowersquadronaccount that I plan on getting some video up on to, and when I was subscribing to people, I found a new show to love: Platoon of Power Squadron. It’s about a group of twenty-somethings with superpowers (electric manipulation, time control, telepathy/telekinesis, and self-cloning), and it’s really funny. I found it when I went to subscribe to Wheezy Waiter (AKA Craig Benzine), who is one of the actors in it. I recommend checking it out at http://www.youtube.com/pineappleboyfilms

 

All in all, today was nothing special, though. Tomorrow, I’m going to try for some adventures, and hopefully be putting something fun and exciting up here. Unless you guys want me to talk about my Zune library, which I could do for ages. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment