Saturday, May 12, 2012

Justin Barlow's Day Off...

... is not nearly as awesome as Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which I'm going to see in a theater tonight(!!!). In just two hours, I'll get to see one of my favorite movies on the big screen!

But it's been a good day off or two. I went around to yard sales today and bought a 16" LCD monitor for $4 that I'll get to tinker with when my power cord gets sent to me from Amazon. My yard has finally gotten mowed, so my dog doesn't get lost when she has to go to the bathroom, and started the day off with an awesome burrito from El Taqueria Jalapeño, a Mexican restaurant around here that rocks. So, yeah. No parade-hijacking, or pancreas-eating, or amazing-car-driving... until I go see Ferris Bueller tonight, and live vicariously through Matthew Broderick.

Be well, friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment