Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SATURN!

They aren't great pictures, or really even that good, but I wanted to share the pictures of Saturn. The non-Saturnian stuff got cropped, and I realized the problem with my camera when I got home. You know, the problem that kept me from getting better pictures. (Note to self: check the settings next time)

Here's the important bit, though -- I took these! They're not great, but they're MY pictures of Saturn.

I tried getting a shot or three of Mars and Venus, but it wasn't happening. Between the camera issue and the fact that those two were hauling ass (comparitively), it didn't turn out. Mars kept looking like conjoined triplet fireballs, and Venus was just moving so fast that I didn't even try.

HOT DAMN, space is fascinating.




0 comments:

Post a Comment