Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brainfart

I'm feeling a complete lack of posting ideas today. Everything I've tried over the last half hour just feels wrong, and ends halfway through the first paragraph. I feel like "Brainfart" is an appropriate term for it.

So, instead, I'm going to put this up. A post where I'm not really saying anything, because nothing happened today. I came home from work, read a little more of "Lamb: The Gospel According To Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal", and then slept. It's my second or third time reading the book, and I still love it. Matt recommended it to me over a year ago, and I've loaned it out to friends, who loved it too. I guess I'm "spreading the gospel".

Now, I'm going to get ready and then head to work. It's a shorter night tonight, and I just have to get through this one and the next one, and then I'm going up to Shelton to visit Wendy and Jim for a few days. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment