Tuesday, April 3, 2012

(This post was typed yesterday, but did not send from my phone because of crappy signal at work. It's kind of crappy anyway, but here it is, now that I'm off work and noticed)

Holy. Shit.

I'm tiiiiiiiiiired. It's about time for me to clock on, and I've been up since... yesterday. Well, not quite, but it was feels like it. I got woken up a little early because my neighbor was being an asshat and had construction equipment going. Was he building something? Shit, no.

He was going over the gravel driveway of our house and his -- he put the gravel down for us when the weather started getting bad last fall -- so that it wouldn't be a giant puddle when the big storm we were supposed to get happened. While it's nice of him, the fucker knows I work graveyards. He could've at least knocked on the door to see if anyone was home, or if that woke me up, if I was trying to sleep.

Then, I couldn't go back to sleep, because I woke up when he was only partway done. And he only had a limited time with the damn thing, so I didn't stop him. Stupid sleep interruptions.

#angry

0 comments:

Post a Comment