Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm not going to be a Grammar Nazi...

Instead, I will be a GRAMMAR DALEK!
CONJUGATE! CONNNNNNNJUGATE! - Uh, hey Grammar Dalek? Pretty sure 'conjugation' refers to verbs and 'declension' refers to nouns and pronouns, so... - YES, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE... OF... SHUT YOUR FACE! SHUUUUUT YOURRRR FAAAAAAAACE!
This is probably definitely the best thing that I've seen today. I'm a big fan of the HijiNKS ENSUE webcomic, and as per Joel's request, I'm 100% in favor of using "Grammar Dalek" on the regular. Really, I'm surprised that I hadn't already started doing it, just on the virtue of being a big Doctor Who fan.

Similarly, when I logged in to Klout today, I got told that I was influential in Tardis. At the very least, I'm going to say this: SUCCESS!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm definitely going to have to check out this Hijinks Ensue webcomic, which I've surprisingly never heard of. I don't mention it on my blog, not purposely; it's just never come up, but I love webcomics. The best thing I'm influential on on Klout is chocolate, which I only occasionally mention that I eat constantly. I've never even written a whole post on it, but I won't complain.

Post a Comment