Monday, April 16, 2012

I spent today cleaning, fiddling around with the things that hook up to my TV -- and now have a working VCR, for the few things I only have on VHS -- and then decided to play some Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Yes, I own a VCR, and my most advanced video game console is a PS2. I'm a 20-something relic, or so I'm told.

So, since I was mostly uninteresting, I would like to share a few things with you. First of all, the Jor Mom podcast. They're a great listen, and fellow members of the 20SB community. If I didn't have a horribly painful-to-listen-to voice, I might try to get them to have me on for an episode. But I wouldn't want to hurt your ears. :P

The second (and final, because I'm almost out of time) thing is this petition, from MetalSucks writer Gary Suarez. Mina Caputo was Life of Agony vocalist Keith Caputo prior to her open admission of her plans to undergo a sex change operation, and Gary is trying to get her featured in the next Revolver magazine "Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock". There was a bit of a blowout a while back about the sexism of the feature, but it's something that Mina wants, and I think would be great to at least let her be a part of.

Gary is able to explain it better than me, so hit him up on Twitter for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment