Monday, April 9, 2012

SURPRISE!

Okay, there's no surprise. You caught me. The surprise is a lie.

BUT, what isn't a lie is that I'm going to be working on three writing things tonight, when I wake up. Yes, I'm filling the first of my nights off with unpaid 'work'. But it's work that I love, so that makes it a little better, right?

Two of the writing projects are involving Alexandra, over at The Tsaritsa Sez - she's looking for guest posts, which I'll be helping with by providing one. The second is for the currently-in-the-works edition of her zine, which means I'll be a published writer. Not a PAID writer, but it all starts somewhere. The theme of this issue is "Surprise" (hence the title), any suggestions on things I could write -- I'll take ideas for fiction or non, and no guarantees I'll use it, since I'll be working on it tonight.

The third will be one of my own projects. I'll be researching the best I can, and then talking to one or more of my military knowledge people for more research on the specifics of things.

It'll be a good night, full of wonder, excitement, and wonder. And hummus. I found a really good "pretzels and hummus in one container" thing at Swanson's yesterday, getting more of them tonight. But, for now, sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment