Sunday, February 12, 2012

85%

I don't feel great, but I feel a little better. We'll call it 85% recovered.

As long as I remember, I've typically recovered pretty quickly from illness. Last night was all nausea and a general drain on my will to live (okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerated), today's been a nose that can't decide between stuffed up or runny and an annoyingly persistent cough.

My advice from yesterday still stands though: don't take care of someone with a contagious sickness unless you've got a hazmat suit. Because fuck this shit. I've been up since 4am, when I woke up coughing my lungs out. And I'm not the only sick person around here. Boss tried to call me in, last-minute, because a coworker is sick. I need to get my ass out of this area.

Sorry that vlog's a bit late. This whole "taking care of someone, then taking care of your own damn self" shit kinda got in the way. Soon, though!

Right now, I'm going to take some Nyquil and try and find a way to turn off this faucet that someone put where my nose should be.

Blech.

0 comments:

Post a Comment