Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Moment of Clarity

A few days ago, I tweeted about one of my Day Zero Project tasks - keeping a journal for a year. I decided to threaten myself, to ensure that I stayed on task with it. If I miss a day, I have to vlog!

Okay, so it's not a huge threat, but dammit, I'm NOT a fan of vlogging unless I've had large amounts of beer. Today, I decided to change things a little... instead of writing in a journal every day for a year, I'm going to BLOG every day for a year, with the same threat if I fuck up. Considering that I'm regularly broke and don't do a whole lot of fun things with my lack of moneys, I can't promise it'll be fun.

In fact, it might be painful.

You've been warned.

1 comments:

the Tsaritsa said...

Good luck! I like to challenge myself with goals like this, but I'm not the best at sticking with it. But I think blogging every day seems pretty doable :)

Post a Comment