Friday, March 23, 2012

So there's this problem with a daily blog like mine. Unless you've got a really interesting job (which I don't), or at least do more on your work days that work and sleep (which I don't), the posts are going to be kind of boring. Hell, if I hadn't had a beer theft and now-available vacation time to talk about, I'd have had to pull a post completely out of my ass. And judging from the condition I left the toilet at work in this morning, nothing that comes out of there can be good.

The upside/downside here is that I'm going to be hanging out with Wendy and Jim on my days off. It'll give me something to post about, and it'll be super relaxing because I love both of them like family and love being able to spend time with them. The downside, minor as it is, is that the wifi hates me and I get next-to-no cell phone signal. So, it'll be interesting to see how things go with getting blog posts up. Maybe I'll just record some videos with them and post those when I have internet. :p

Last thing for the day: I changed my blog name! It's a play on my last name, and probably the best way to describe this blog. Let's hope I get a lot more awesome, so that it can be ironic. Really, though, is acting like a hipster any better than being boring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment