Sunday, March 11, 2012

I guess I'm the only person in the world who hasn't seen "Se7en"

I've seen/heard a few references to the movie lately, and in catching up with old TANcast episodes, found out the actor who plays John Doe during a TANfight. I don't know if that will affect my enjoyment of the movie when I do get a chance to see it, but I'm finally making it a point to watch it soon. Three days off, two of which I don't have plans for, so that sounds like a good time to do it.

By the way, speaking of awesome things, check out Jorah's blog for today... she made a soap of +10 awesome, and has plans to make another awesome (maybe MORE awesome?) one soon. I plan on buying both of them and getting a new shelf to add them to the Wall of Geek with, which reminds me of something else I wanted to mention...

I'm finally putting some holes in these walls, and it makes me happy to feel like you can walk in that room and recognize it as ME by some of the things I like. Right now, I have two Doctor Who posters, one autographed Heroes cast member picture, and on another wall, pictures from my New Jersey trip, and some mementos from the last decade or so of my life so far.

So far, I've only got one shelf that I bought and put up, but I'm planning on more. One thought is tearing apart my dresser -- that I've had since I was ten and is slowly falling apart -- and turning the salvageable pieces into shelves in my closet. It would free up a little extra space in my very small room, but we'll see.

Now, time to end this random "write whatever comes to mind, regardless of how shitty my segues are" post and clock in at work. Tomorrow's day 7 of 7, and it's the first time I'll be working graveyard at one of the other stores. Only good thing about it is that it's so close to home that I can clock on and just walk home, rather than waiting for a bus. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment