Thursday, March 22, 2012

Take the good with the bad

Last night? Sucked. Aside from the whole "10 hour graveyard shift" part, it wouldn't have been that bad. After all, today's the one-year mark for me being at this job, which means that I officially have a week of paid vacation time available when I choose to take it.

The shitty part was the whole "theft" thing. I got duped by a couple of idiots who wanted beer, so while I made a pretzel for one of them, the other took advantage of me not being able to see him for a few seconds. They both hauled ass out the door with some beer, and I got to file an incident report. Oh joooooy.

Now, the night's done, and I just want to go and pass the hell out. I got to BS with Trace, one of my local-ish atheist friends, before I left work. And since today is payday, I'm paying another part of the rent that I'm behind on. Which is starting to feel pointless, if we're not going to be able to keep the place... we'll see.

Isn't there supposed to be some good in this situation, too? That paid time off is starting to sound nice, but I'm going to try and save it until I can go somewhere... like back to the east coast.

See you tomorrow, folks! ... unless I get rant-y later today. Entirely possible. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment